First off, I’m hyped to see this game. Second, this is an unreal video, so make sure you watch the whole thing.
I’ve made a few changes to the contest and it’s much simpler.
1. Like Twines & Vines on facebook (I’d be really disappointed if you’re reading this and you haven’t already)
2. Like Streaker Sports on facebook (I somewhat understand if you don’t like this already)
3. Write your prediction of the LSU vs. Bama game on our facebook wall
4. If you guessed the score correct, or if you have the closest guess, you win! A sick prize goes out to the winner courtesy of our friends at Streaker Sports.
A new year brings a new contest courtesy of The Boss and Streaker Sports!
What’s up for grabs you might ask? A sweet gear package that will make you more of a streaker than above!
What do you have to do to win? It’s really easy.
1. Like both Streaker Sports and Twines & Vines on fb
2. Follow us on Twitter
3. Click the share button on the contest post
4. Predict the score of the LSU Bama game on our fb wall
Best of luck and happy holidays
One Crazy Summer
Dead Poet’s Society
School of Rock
If you know of any other prep movies, comment on this post, write on our fb wall or tweet at us @twinesandvines.
…Charlie Day of the Portsmouth Abbey School in Portsmouth, RI.
Day grew up in Middletown, RI and went on to play baseball at Merrimack College. He is a writer producer and actor in It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Day also played the part of Dale in the movie Horrible Bosses, where he was sexually harassed by his boss, played by Jennifer Aniston. Pretty funny movie.
The internet is buzzing with people who have had enough of this publicity whore with her fake marriage and her stupid sisters. Check out the Facebook group with 16,000+ likes HERE.
I support the movement to rid the media of this family. Let’s just revisit what makes Kim Kardashian famous:
1) Her dad helped to get O.J. Simpson acquitted
2) She was in a sex tape with Ray-J
3) She has enough junk to fill 15 Louis Vuitton trunks
Boycott Kim and her whole family, especially that freak step-father of hers.
NEW YORK (Reuters) – San Diego, which has been touted as having one of the best climates in the United States, is also the luckiest, according to a new ranking.
The sunny southern California city won the top spot in the Men’s Health magazine list of America’s 100 luckiest towns, with Baltimore, Phoenix, Wilmington in Delaware and Richmond, Virginia not far behind.
It’s easy to be lucky when you get non-stop sunshine and you are in the epicenter of good looking girls (and guys, I suppose). You just stay classy, San Diego.
My question is how did Baltimore and Wilmington, DE make the list?
I found a great section in the NY Daily News called WATN, or Where Are They Now?
Check out this one on Dead Poet’s Society, a classic boarding school movie.
DPS Trivia (thanks Wikipedia!): The story is set at the fictional Welton Academy in Vermont in the 1950s, and was filmed at St. Andrew’s School in Middletown, Delaware. The script, written by Tom Schulman, is based on his life at Montgomery Bell Academy, an all-boys preparatory school in Nashville, Tennessee.