First off, I’m hyped to see this game. Second, this is an unreal video, so make sure you watch the whole thing.
I’ve made a few changes to the contest and it’s much simpler.
1. Like Twines & Vines on facebook (I’d be really disappointed if you’re reading this and you haven’t already)
2. Like Streaker Sports on facebook (I somewhat understand if you don’t like this already)
3. Write your prediction of the LSU vs. Bama game on our facebook wall
4. If you guessed the score correct, or if you have the closest guess, you win! A sick prize goes out to the winner courtesy of our friends at Streaker Sports.
Check out this sequence of fouls. I’m surprised it didn’t evolve into a brawl. That #34 was really thugging it up. He looked like he was a nose tackle who found himself on the basketball court.
To make it even funnier, check out the school’s athletic code of conduct:
A new year brings a new contest courtesy of The Boss and Streaker Sports!
What’s up for grabs you might ask? A sweet gear package that will make you more of a streaker than above!
What do you have to do to win? It’s really easy.
1. Like both Streaker Sports and Twines & Vines on fb
2. Follow us on Twitter
3. Click the share button on the contest post
4. Predict the score of the LSU Bama game on our fb wall
Best of luck and happy holidays
Bill Belichick is swag surfing
Check it out here: Virtual Belichick
Everyone knows that BB is The Man. Whether he is chilling on ACK or tossing around a lax ball with Paul Rabil, Bill can do no wrong. He has also sent his kids to prep schools here in New England.
Now, we have the ability to use the Virtual Belichick to get answers to all of the important questions in life, like:
Q: “What should I tell my girl when she asks why I am in a poke war with her best friend?”
A: “It is what it is.”
After a historical season of the 2011 NCAA Football is coming to an end, the 77th annual Heisman Trophy will be presented to “ the outstanding college football player whose performance best exhibits the pursuit of excellence with integrity.”
The 5 finalists all come from different programs and have extremely different strengths.
Take Our Poll
Notre Dame will be wearing these when they play Maryland this weekend. Not a fan of Notre Dame, but the underlying pattern on these helmets is pretty cool.
What do you think?
Take Our Poll
…Jed Hoyer of the Holderness School. Hoyer graduated from Holderness and went to Wesleyan University before hitting it big as a part of the Boston Red Sox front office. Hoyer joined the San Diego Padres as the GM last year, bfore jumping ship and joining Theo Epstein as the new GM of the Chicago Cubs.